How-to Get Your Paypal Acount Verified In The Philippines via Union Bank
HEY GUYS!!! THIS THE TREND ON MONEY TRANSFER NOW!!! GET CONNECTED OK!
So, I've created this article for those who wants to get their PAYPAL PHILIPPINE account get verified.
Now that you have registered a PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You can now get it verified using EON VISA ELECTRON CARD.
1. Go to the nearest UNIONBANK and apply for an EON Visa Electron card. Bring 2 primary ID's with you and have it photocopied before going to UnionBank. You will be ask for a xerox copy so better photocopied it (back to back) first before going in to the bank. Then fill-up the application form. Your billing address on the application form MUST be the same as the one reflected on your PAYPAL account. Pay P350.00 (Yearly payment for a Non-Maintaining balance EON Visa Electron).
2. Wait for a week or two to claim your EON Visa Electron card and have it activated. I suggest to call first the UnionBank where you applied and ask them if your card is ready to avoid wasting your time going there. You need to deposit at least P200.00 ($1.95 or more) to your EON for your paypal purposes.
3. Once you get your card and have it activated. Enroll your debit card to UnionBank Online Banking Click on "Eon Cyber Account", a new tab or window will open. Click "Enroll Here" and start filling up the form. Your billing address should match the billing address on your UnionBank Application Form and Paypal Account registration.
4. Now, login to your paypal account and add your EON Visa Electron as your Debit Card. Go to "My Account" and hover over the "profile tab" and under it, click add/edit credit card. Or simply click on "Unverified" written next to your name. Enter your debit card information, enter the 16 digit numbers written at the center of your card and other necessary information then hit "save and continue".
5. A confirmation page will tell you that your card has been charged $1.95. This is to generate the 4-digit code also known as EXPANDED USE NUMBER (EXPUSE). Wait for 2 to 3 days then call the UnionBank customer hotline number 84-186 and ask for your 4-digit code or expanded use number. Other option is to send them an e-mail and ask for your four (4) digit expanded use number.
6. Once you have your 4-digit-code. Login again to your Paypal account and click on the "Confirm my debit or credit card" link on Account Overview.
7. Enter the 4-digit paypal code in the designated box to complete the verification process and click "submit". You will receive a confirmation message that your account has been verified.
And that's it! Congratulations.
Requirements for Eon Visa Electron Application
You must provide a photocopy of at least two (2) of the following:
- Current Driver's License
- Permit to Carry Firearms
- New Social Security System (SSS) card
- Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- New Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Postal ID
- National Statistics Office (NSO) authenticated Birth Certificate
- NSO authenticated Marriage Certificate
- Original & unexpired National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Digitized Voter's ID
- Philhealth card
- Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) / Senior Citizen card
- ACR Identity Card (I-Card)
- Consular ID
- Barangay certification
- Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) / Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card
- OFW ID
- Seaman's Book
- Government office ID (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines, Home Development Mutual Fund [HDMF] IDs)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- PRA Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV) ID
- Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities