-is really a good system tool i can hide or unhidden files or make it a read only in a single click this is one of my favorite tools. Sometime a virus hides your file this Attribute Changer can turn it back to normal.
Returning home with a lot of freshly taken photos and noticing that the camera's clock was set to a wrong date or time? No problem. Use Attribute Changer to manage your files' attributes at once with just a few clicks.
Attribute Changer modifies file dates and timestamps as well as the read-only, system and hidden status flags.
Attribute Changer acts as a shell extension, Right click on file, folder , drive object, or a set of a filesystem object and choose Change Attributes.
- Right-click add-on for Windows Explorer
- Change standard Windows attributes (read-only, system, hidden, etc.)
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Partial date and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Realtime reporting (simple and detailed)
- Simulation mode
- Complete user manual with tutorials
|File size:||4.05MB (4,242,450 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64|
|Date added:||September 25, 2012|
Download Attribute Changer Link 1
Download Attribute Changer Link2