Getting paid with Western Union for infolinks
I just checked my account on infolink I found out they send payment via Western Union
Getting paid withYes! You can receive your payments in cash using the Western Union money transfer service. Please note that you must pick up your payment in the same country to which your payment was issued. Western Union payments can be issued either in USD or in your local currency, depending on the Western Union Agent at your location. Conversion rates will apply. For any questions about Western Union, contact Western Union Support.
Know the facts:
- After your Western Union payment is issued it may take between 5 to 10 business days for it to be available in your local Western Union agency.
- The minimum payment threshold for Western Union is $100.
- There is a $15 minimum fee to receive your Infolinks payment via Western Union. Additionally, if you choose to receive your Western Union payment in your local currency, conversion rates will apply.
- To find a local Western Union Agent near you, click here.
- In order to collect your payment bring the following information with you to your local Western union Agent:
- Your valid government issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's license, National ID etc).
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) which can be located in the Payment Settings section.
- Know the amount of your payment: See in the Payment Settings section (amounts are already net of fees).
- Know the answer to the Test Question (in the Payment Settings section).
- Payer name is (use exactly this text): "Infolinks".