Nuffnang Philippines Takes You #Into The WILD in Blogpolis 2013
Get ready everyone. Nuffnang Philippines is taking you to the Information Jungle! Presenting Blogopolis 2013, a day-long event open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
With the surge of social media, and other online platforms, Nuffnang Philippines wants to help you make sense of the digital world.. The event will include plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends.
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- Googly Gooeys (Tippy and Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers. So if you're interested, come to Blogpolis 2013 #Into the Wild on November 16, 2013 at the Hotel Intercontinental Manila in Makati City. Registration starts at 12:30PM.