Fix Opera Browser Error Message "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings"
Solution on Google Cookies Opera Browser "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings"
I receive this Opera error message when login multiple account and it quite annoying...
"We've detected a problem with your cookie settings.""Enable cookies" "Make sure your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.""Clear cache and cookies" "If you have cookies enabled but are still having trouble, clear your browser's cache and cookies.""Adjust your privacy settings" "If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't resolve the problem, try adjusting your browser's privacy settings. If your settings are on high, manually add www.google.com to your list of allowed sites.
I cleared your browse for how many times and uninstall the opera getting the same message again and again?
How to Fix Cookies Opera Browser "We've detected a problem with your cookie settings"
1. Go to Opera browser setting
2. Go to Privacy and Security
3. Now click All cookies and site data.
4. Now you will see cookies and how many user cookies do you found?
5. Solution is Delete All Cookies manually which are not deleted on CCleaner or other system tools.